FOOD LOVERS SHORT BREAK FROM $540
TIME & LOCATION
Two nights accommodation in a Queen room at Karinga Motel, 258 Molesworth Street, Lismore.
Friday 8 March and Saturday 9 March 2019.
Modern, spacious rooms, recently refurbished with deluxe bathroom. Modern restaurant with both dine in and room service. AAA-rated 4-star rooms including:
• Large deluxe ensuite bathroom
• Sleeps 2 people (or 3 with cot if required)
• 1 Queen bed
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• TV with FREE Foxtel channels
• Desk and office chair
• FREE WiFi internet connection
• Coffee/tea making facilities
• Direct dial telephone
• Clock radio
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
Two tickets to the Mixology Masterclass on Friday 8 March at the Loft Restaurant, Nesbitt Lane, Lismore at 5-6.30pm.
Join 'The Loft Restaurant's' Head Mixologist Howard Johnson to create unique and exciting tasting cocktails using local distillers Cape Byron and Husk Distillery’s award winning spirits plus a complimentary 50ml sample from Cape Byron Distillery
Two Grandstand tickets to the AFL Sydney Swans vs Gold Coast Suns
Sunday 10 March 1.10pm kick off at Oakes Oval, 144 Magellan Street Lismore.
Lismore’s HUGE weekend continues on Sunday, when the Sydney Swans take on the Gold Coast Suns in a top-flight AFL clash at Oakes Oval.
- Food Lovers Short Break$540$5400$0
- Cooking Masterclass at 10am$90$900$0
- Cooking Masterclass at 2.30pm$90$900$0
- Foraging Tour$40$400$0